My friends and colleagues at Education Post, Lane Wright and Ikhlas Saleem, asked me to join them on their Voices4ED podcast to talk about the Trump Administration’s stripping away of civil rights protections for students with special needs under the direction of Education Secretary Betsy DeVos. To listen, click here.
- Why Laura’s recent article about Betsy DeVos resonated with so many people
- Why people were outraged with Betsy DeVos
- On the federal government’s role in regulating education
- The civil rights issues that students with disabilities face in schools
- Should separate educational standards be created for students with disabilities?
What do you think?